Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Roof party!

Last weekend was pretty awesome. There was a gigantic party on the roof of Flogsta (my housing area) 5, which is right next door to me. I'm really glad I did the summer program, because now when I go to these things I know a bunch of people. At a certain point I was asking Pierre how to say French swear words so he taught me "enculé". Granted I'm not sure of the exact translation or even if it's a name you can call people, but it didn't stop me from yelling it at people who pissed me off. Actually, my exact phrasing was more like "Stupid fucking enculé!" because I didn't know any more words.

In other news: I joined a nation! I'm now part of östgöta because I felt the place had good vibes. I have no other reasoning. Also the building was one of the prettier ones so I decided I could really enjoy going there regularly.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun on the roof, Katie, but I really wish you wouldn't swear so much. And now you're doing it in several languages!!! Yikes! I still love you, anyway. :) <3

    Nice going on picking your nation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was swearing because people were throwing bottles from the 9th floor onto a playground, where I happened to be sitting

    ReplyDelete