Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The clouds are attacking

The view from my window


So there is this white stuff falling from the sky... and it's covering the ground... and it seems really cold... I'm not really sure what it is, but this might be snow


Or maybe I'm crazy.


Glad I finally bought a winter coat last week! And on that note, people who live in cold places are lucky, there is no item of clothing that makes you feel as glamorous as a fur-lined coat. Seriously, try putting one on and not feeling like a movie star.  I'm sorry people who believe in animal rights... this is just a fact of life.

UPDATE: Yes, that was definitely snow. To celebrate, I had a snowball fight and built a snowman. And it was an epic snowman. Not because it resembled a snowman in any real way, but because it had boobs and a tail. And it was almost three feet tall! 

Pictured: talent
And then I was going to go home and be all lazy, but I ran into Alice and Ellinor and we decided to go sledding. But we didn't have sleds. So we bought trash bags. And then I remembered that my roommate has a sled, so we borrowed his. And then we sledded down the hill to the grocery store using our plastic bags and sled. And then I fell off the sled many times. And life was awesome.


Until I got home and realized the internet was dead. Stupid snow!

I couldn't have made this snowman without them

1 comment:

  1. How fun, Kate! I agree about cozy warm winter coats. Nice snowwoman.

    ReplyDelete